Admission is open to children of all communities depending on the vacancies in the class without distinction of caste, creed, colour or religion. The principal reserves the right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable to him/her. Admission are open on the basis of an assessment and merit.
Our session starts from 1st or 2nd April every year. Submission of registration form with a passport size photograph of the students is the first step of admission. Following documents are needed at the time of admission-
- A copy of birth certificate from municipality.
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the school last attended.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of previous school.
- A passport size photograph of the students.
- Passport size photograph of each parent or local guardian.
Age Required for different classes as on 1st April of the academic year-
|1||Play school||2.5 years to 3 years|
|2||LKG||3 years to 4 years|
|3||UKG||4 Year to 5 year|
|4||Class 1st||5+ year|